Céad míle fáilte!
Welcome to Rosslare Europort. Rosslare Europort is one of Ireland's leading ports and the gateway to Europe for the freight and tourist industries. Strategically located on the sunny south east coast of Ireland with 2.9 million people. Within a 90-minute driving radius of major cities such as Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
Rosslare Europort is a RoRo, RoPax, offshore and bulk port with three RoRo berths with a two tier linkspan, we also have a dedicated offshore bulk berth. Exports in Rosslare Europort comprise mainly of fresh products, food, pharmaceuticals, steel, timber and building supplies. While our Imports are largely in the form of consumer goods such as clothes, furniture, food, trade vehicles, and electronics.
Our main strength in Rosslare Europort is the broad range of services and routes we provide. The entire Europort is bar-swept to 7.2 meters, allowing unrestricted access to vessels with draughts up to 6.5 meters. Rosslare Europort offers a comprehensive service including mooring, stevedoring and passenger-car check-in for RoRo shipping lines. It also provides facilities for offshore, dry bulk and general cargo. We currently have twice daily round services to the UK and direct services to the continent each day.
We are open 365 days a year from 0300 hours to 2300 hours to meet the current requirements of customers but can open outside of these hours by arrangement. We have a proven efficient roll trailer capability. Rosslare Europort has a fleet of Tugmasters service, fork-lift trucks, tractors and other handling equipment to cater for non-standard RoRo freight.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss any opportunities we may be able to assist you with. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Rosslare Europort Management
Rosslare Europort Facts
- Rosslare Europort is the number one port in Ireland for Roll on / Roll off sailings to the continent
- Predominantly a RORO/ROPAX operation with 16% of this market
- 41% RoRo market share
- €30 million investment over five years
- 53% of tonnage in the South East Ports, which include Waterford and New Ross
- 24,262 tonne bulk
- Tier 2 National Port status
- Designated as a Border Inspection Post
- Quickest direct route to continental Europe
- We have 56 round trip sailings to the UK and 30 round trip sailings per week to the continent
- Over 1,600 ships calls per annum to Rosslare Europort
- We offer a full range of integrated port services
- 90 minutes from Dublin, Cork and Limerick cities
- Passengers – 810,000 per annum
- Freight units – 130,000 per annum
- 515,710 tonnes of freight per annum
- Trade cars – 21,500 per annum
- Potential to expand into bulk and renew-able offshore energy markets
- Rail connected with regular passenger services to Dublin
The Three Ports of Ireland's South-East Region