Passengers arriving to Rosslare Europort from France
Passengers arriving to Rosslare Europort on ferry services from France (including passengers transiting through France) from Thursday 15th April should note that they must complete Mandatory Hotel Quarantine (MHQ) for a period of 14 days. Please visit our News Section for more information. Reminder: All car passengers who are wishing to use car parking facilities at Rosslare Europort must download the APCOA Connect app to enable payment of parking fees. For further details please click here.
Passenger Accessibility Information
Mobility Assistance and Wheelchair Access
If you require any assistance at Rosslare Europort, please ensure you contact your ferry operator to make the necessary arrangements before you travel. Your ferry company will take all necessary information from you regarding your assistance and will inform our team before you arrive at the port for your booked sailing. The port has;
- A special minibus service is available to help wheelchair users, those with reduced mobility and their companions board the ship
- There are toilet facilities for people with disabilities throughout the port
- The port car park has designated spaces for people with disabilities and or reduced mobility, and there are additional parking bays adjacent to the main terminal building entrance
- Guide or Assistance dogs are welcome at the port
For future information, please check the dedicated pages on your ferry operator's website;
Travelling by Train
If you are looking to travel by train and require assistance getting to or from Rosslare Europort Train Station please contact us as follows;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (01) 8366 222(07:00 -19:00 Monday to Friday, 08:00 -18:00 Saturday and Sunday including public holidays)
Iarnród Éireann undertakes to make every reasonable effort to ensure that disabled passengers can obtain a seat on a train. Seats may be booked online at www.irishrail.ie.
More information on travelling by train and accessibility can be found on the Iarnród Éireann Accessibility page.