Passengers arriving to Rosslare Europort from France
Passengers arriving to Rosslare Europort on ferry services from France (including passengers transiting through France) from Thursday 15th April should note that they must complete Mandatory Hotel Quarantine (MHQ) for a period of 14 days. Please visit our News Section for more information. Reminder: All car passengers who are wishing to use car parking facilities at Rosslare Europort must download the APCOA Connect app to enable payment of parking fees. For further details please click here.
Roll On Roll Off
Rosslare Europort offers an extremely wide range of services for the shipping of RoRo freight. With more than 40 RoRo calls per week, we can offer a frequency that is hard to beat with tailored port service solutions suited to each customer needs.
Rosslare Europort is equipped to handle all types of rolling goods as well as LoLo Mafi operations. At the port terminal, and close by, there are several reloading warehouses that offer storage, stuffing, stripping and inland transport.
- Specialised and tailored RoRo facilities
- 40 RoRo departures each week
- Over 130,000 RoRo freight units per year pass through Rosslare Europort
- High level of security – ISPS
- Service 24 hours a day, all year round
- Full freight solution including weighbridge, check-in, booking validation, and segregation available
- 12 Tugmasters available for loading and discharging of unaccompanied RoRo freight
- Agricultural tractors for handling agricultural machinery and other ad hoc unaccompanied units
- Trailer segregation for both hazardous and refrigerated units
- Rosslare Europort offers driver accompanied freight facilities, drop trailer storage, rest areas, and truck wash.
There are daily services from Rosslare Europort to the UK through both Pembroke and Fishguard ports. There are also weekly services to continental Europe with sailings directly into Cherbourg, Bilbao and Roscoff ports. Rosslare Europort is served by the national road and rail network, providing excellent access to all major cities and towns in Ireland.
We are happy to discuss your business needs and tailor a solution to your requirements. Please contact ourCommercial Manager to see how we can help your business now and into the future.