Passengers arriving to Rosslare Europort from France
Passengers arriving to Rosslare Europort on ferry services from France (including passengers transiting through France) from Thursday 15th April should note that they must complete Mandatory Hotel Quarantine (MHQ) for a period of 14 days. Please visit our News Section for more information. Reminder: All car passengers who are wishing to use car parking facilities at Rosslare Europort must download the APCOA Connect app to enable payment of parking fees. For further details please click here.
Berths and Linkspans
Rosslare Europort offers shipping companies the facilities and expertise to ensure all goods are handled smoothly and efficiently. Rosslare Europort have a two-tier linkspans and quays up to 221 metres in length. Berth one and two are fitted with floating fenders while berth three is fitted with rubber fenders.
- Rosslare Europort have a Two-tier facility on berth one
- The upper tier has a capacity of 90T while the lower tier can cater for weights up to 140T
- The berth is 221 metres in length and has a beam of 30 metres with a dredged water depth of 7.2 metres
- Berth two is a single tier linkspan and can service all vessel types and can also operate to suit both bow and stern doors
- The berth is 214 metres in length and has a beam of 30 metres with a dredged water depth of 7.2 metres
- Berth Three is a single tier linkspan which can also cater for weights up to 140T
- The berth is 186 metres in length and has a beam of 30 metres with a dredged water depth of 7.2 metres
- Fishermans quay is suitable for vessels which are carrying bulk goods such as timber, wind turbines, and other lift on and off goods
- The quay is 140 metres in length and has a 30-metre beam